Who We Are:
Founded in 1982, Tint World® Automotive Styling Centers™ is America’s largest and fastest-growing automotive accessories and window tinting international franchise, specializing in car and truck accessories, mobile electronics, audio video equipment, security systems, detailing services, nano ceramic coatings, custom wheel and tire packages, auto maintenance, and repair services.
With 80+ locations in the United States, Canada, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates, Tint World® is targeting 300 stores open by 2025.
Who We’re Looking For:
Tint World® is seeking a Social Media Manager to join our growing marketing department as we continue scaling our franchise growth. As Social Strategist and Content Creator, you will develop, post, and manage our brand content while creatively responding to trending and real-time opportunities. This position will drive our efforts in digital content creation, distribution, and engagement across all channels. Monthly reporting on campaign performance, custom campaign creation for unique opportunities, and collaboration with the broader team and our vendors is all part of the mix.
Well-spoken/written, proactive, and tech-savvy, you’re someone who pays attention to fine details, looks for new opportunities to distinguish our brand, and is capable of multi-tasking.
What You’ll Do:
As a Social Media Manager, you’ll be responsible for duties such as, but not limited to:
• Leading the charge on social content strategizing, campaign creation, and scheduling of our initiatives, with collaboration from the Marketing, Creative, and Web-Development Teams.
• Production, scheduling, and distribution of content for our brand channels (FB/IG, Google My Business, YouTube, LinkedIn, Yelp, Snap), along with our website & collateral materials.
• Growing, engaging, and managing our organic & paid social audiences and content consumers, along with light photography and video editing.
• Organization and further development of our YouTube channels, while working with our video production team to produce additional promotional content.
• Develop strategic social media campaigns that optimize ad-spend and maximize conversion goals.
• Regular production of detailed and “at-a-glance” campaign performance reporting.
• Research and identify design, community, and influencer trends, creating engaging content that is always fresh and relevant.
• Platform training/troubleshooting/coaching for our Franchisees, coordinating promotional programs, and authoring internal communications.
• Management of our vendor partners, such as our platform reps, pr agency, and vendor fulfillment center.
What You’ll Bring:
• BA/BS in a related field such as Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Journalism or PR.
• 3+ years of experience in managing paid & organic social media campaigns, along with the production of their content.
• A portfolio and references that showcase this experience including paid and organic campaign performance results, examples of campaigns created, and content authored
• Facebook Blueprint Certification (Professional)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Teams)
• Ability to prepare clear & concise analysis reporting with actionable next steps
• Aptitude to learn new platform systems quickly and effectively
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills, and customer service skills
• Effective communication with our team and our franchisees in a fast-paced environment
• Strong sense of initiative, pride, enthusiasm, and the desire to be a team player
What You’ll Get:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage Program
• 401K Investment Program (with Company Match!)
• Paid Time Off Program (Holiday, Sick, Personal, and Vacation)
• A competitive salary based on experience
• An environment to grow your level of knowledge and experience
Sound Like You? Let’s Talk!
• Salary Range based on experience…
• Send an email with your portfolio and references to firstname.lastname@example.org