Franchise Operations Advisor – Business Coach (Signarama)
We are looking for someone with a passion for helping others succeed in their business. You'll be traveling around the state of Texas visiting our franchisees to assist them in implementing sales and marketing strategies, train them and their staff on how to successfully run the business, and review and examine their P&L statements to advise them on best practices. If you have experience in the sign industry as a Business Owner/Operator, Sales and Marketing Representative, or General Manager, this is the role for you!
Top Five Reasons YOU Should Work at United Franchise Group
- We encourage and help people become successful entrepreneurs to enhance their lives and the communities around them.
- Our team consists of people who are about growing personally and professionally.
- We are made up of positive, enthusiastic, and passionate people who work hard and play hard.
- We are a family owned company that functions like a family!
- It’s our mission to provide the best customer service to our franchisees across the globe. When they are successful, we are successful!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Implementing franchisee store Startup Program
- Examining P&L statements
- Developing sales strategies
- Establishing marketing campaigns
- Maintaining a daily and weekly schedule
- Training and reinforcing the franchise model and safe operation of production equipment
- Instructing franchisees to comply with franchise model and system
- Compiling brand compliance data
- Assisting franchisees with increasing brand image
- Participating in regional meetings; completing, maintaining, and processing required paperwork
If you are looking for an opportunity to thrive and build a rewarding career with an industry-leading company – this is your chance to join us at United Franchise Group! With over 30 years in the franchising industry and more than 1400 franchisees throughout the world, United Franchise Group offers unprecedented leadership and solid business opportunities for entrepreneurs. With us, you’ll enjoy an awesome work environment with a great team of smart, motivated, innovative and fun people. More than just another job, this is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself and build a career in this globally expanding industry.
Requirements & Skills
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent education from College or Technical school
OR 2-4 years of related experience and/or training
OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Sales and business operations experience and the ability to read a profit and loss, a plus
- Technical aptitude and ability to quickly pick up new technologies
- MS Office, graphic design software, point-of-sale (POS) software, and accounting software a plus
- Eligible driver’s license and valid automobile insurance is required
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Sign Industry experience, a must
- Must be able to travel 75% and maintain a credit card with an available credit limit to cover expenses
Business Advisor – Operations Coach
(Franchise / Operations / Support / Full Time)
Once you become part of our amazing team of winners you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive training to hone your skills at our headquarters
- Travel opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance coverage
- Short- and Long-term disability insurance
- Generous time off
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Social gatherings and team building activities
- Leadership workshops for personal development
- Recognition for our top performers
- Philanthropy – a chance to give back to the community
Join us at United Franchise Group – a global leader for entrepreneurs!