Authority Brands, LLC. Headquartered in Columbia, MD is a leading provider of home services, building brands that support the success of our franchisees, as well as bettering the lives of the homeowners we serve and the people we employ. We have an exciting opportunity available for a Franchise Sales Representative who will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads to support the Franchise Development Managers (FDM) remotely. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new and conversion business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery, and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential! Position can be remote.
- Develop new business via outbound calling and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the Authority Brand Opportunity and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential Prospects.
- Makes initial qualifying calls to all in-bound leads as assigned.
- Identifies, creates urgency and builds rapport with Decision Makers.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points.
- Qualifies Prospects for attendance at FDM led Seminars or Discovery Days by gathering information about the Prospect.
- Coordinates the effective warm hand-off of the qualified prospect to the assigned FDM.
- Meets expectations and goals for delivering a set number of qualified Prospects monthly.
- Work with the Brand FDM to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly sales goals.
- Manage data for all Prospects within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate.
- Monitor lead generation sources and provide reporting (manage Development CRM).
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Learn and adhere to FTC and Registration States’ Franchise Disclosure Laws.
- Promote the Brand and prospect at industry events as assigned.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Self-motivated, driven, detail oriented, curious, and confident
- Cheerful, personable, genuinely happy to help others; hospitality minded
- Proactive, not reactive… to anticipate the team’s needs
- Highly organized
- Creative problem-solving skills
- A team-enabler who does what it takes to make the team and processes run more efficiently
- Excellent at communicating, especially via phone and email, and at articulating intended meaning effectively
- Multi-task well; juggles competing priorities efficiently
- Able to manage up, completing certain task and responsibilities not directly owned by you
- Ability to quickly establish and maintain rapport/trust with Prospects by phone and email
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in high volume sales environment
- Experience with CRM sales management systems
- Business to business sales experience preferred
- Franchise experience desired
- Other advanced education in related field or equivalent experience
We believe our greatest asset are our employees, we offer competitive salaries and a full benefits package to include, PTO, paid holidays, in office celebrations and more.
Authority Brands LLC conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions however we do not sponsor Visa’s at this time.This position qualifies a for $1000 internal employee referral bonus
Authority Brands LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer