• Performs maintenance and detailed cleaning, maintains appearance of homes, apartments, townhouses, businesses and any facilities.
• Cleans as directed by way of dusting, mopping, vacuuming, and trash removal.
• Keeps all access areas clean and maintains them according to employer standards.
• Monitors and reports on the inventory of cleaning supplies daily.
• Maintains the housekeeping storage room in a neat and organized fashion.
• Reports any maintenance concerns or repairs to the appropriate personnel. Advises management about any breakage or damages.
• Provides assistance to maintenance staff and other staff members as needed.
• Represents the Company in a professional manner at all times.
• Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
• Driving from job to job.
• Showing up to paid meetings at the office or phone.
• Minimum Education: Less Than High School
• Minimum Experience: 1year
• Minimum Field-of-Expertise: Basic knowledge of cleaning products and supplies
• Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
• Professionalism - Approaches others in a polite and tactful manner; Maintains composure and reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
• Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
• Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service ; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
• Occasionally required to sit.
• Occasionally required to walk.
• Occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
• Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
• Occasionally required to talk or hear.
• Occasionally required to bend, lift or climb.
• Occasionally required to lift light weights (less than 25 pounds).
• Occasionally required to lift moderate weights (25-50 pounds).
• Occasionally required to lift heavy weights (50 pounds or greater).
• Finger dexterity required.
• Hand coordination required.
• Specific vision abilities required for this job include: close vision, distance vision, ability to adjust or focus.
• Exposure to adverse conditions.
• Exposure to extreme heat.
• Exposure to extreme cold.
• Exposure to wet and/or humid conditions.
• Exposure to moving mechanical parts.
• Exposure to high, precarious places.
• Exposure to fumes or airborne particles.
• Exposure to toxic or caustic chemicals.
• Exposure to outside weather conditions.
• Possible risk of electrical shock
• Exposure to explosives
• Possible risk of radiation and vibration.
• Certain occasions protective clothing or equipment is required including: gloves, helmets, steel-toed boots, protective eyewear.
• The noise level in the work environment usually is ____20decibles_____