**Based in Columbus, OH but position is remote!
It's bigger than the pizza. It's to build community. It's to think about people first.
Donatos is growing and we’re looking for our missing piece!
We’re looking for an experienced and passionate Franchise Sales Manager to support growth of our Franchise locations in new and emerging markets.
Our perfect candidate will bring 10+ years' experience in Franchise Sales.
If you’re looking to join a brand that you can be proud of, that serves a quality product, and has a family culture made with love this position may be right for you.
The Manager, Franchise Sales will drive new unit growth through the creation and execution of well-developed programs and incentives required to attract new Franchise Partners. The Manager, Franchise Recruitment will facilitate franchise transactions through sourcing, vetting and approval of new Franchise Partners. This role will support both traditional and non-traditional development arenas.
Job duties and responsibilities
Franchise Recruiting Strategy and Plans
- Defines marketing and communications efforts required to drive lead generation.
- Manages media budget to ensure return on investment.
- Works with media business partner to develop recruiting content for social media and website.
- Partners with Development and Operations leaders to evaluate market growth potential.
- Conducts competitive analysis to inform franchising landscape, competitor strategies and areas of opportunity.
- Works with cross-functional business partners to establish strategies and programs required to support new franchisee new unit growth, including but not limited to incentives and financing.
Traditional Franchise Recruiting
- Drives Franchise recruiting efforts across the United States.
- Manages all new franchise recruiting processes and programs.
- Drives recruitment, selection and placement of new Franchise Partners.
- Coordinates and executes new franchise recruiting interviews, meetings, and events.
- Establishes and converts leads into new Franchise Partners.
- Partners with Donatos Franchise Development to grant Franchise rights.
- Works closely with legal counsel to prepare Franchise contracts and documents for execution.
- Establishes on-boarding and training plans for all new franchisees in partnership with Operations and Training.
Non-Traditional Franchise Recruiting
- Drives research, recruitment and on-boarding of all non-traditional Franchise opportunities.
- Drives cross-functional collaboration and the planning required to support design, construction, marketing, supply chain and operations of non-traditional venues.
- Oversees and facilitates the negotiation of Franchise and License Agreements for prospective non-traditional Franchise Partners.