F-O-R-T-U-N-E Personnel Consultants (FPC) Franchise
FPC is a leading nationwide executive search franchise network comprised of a family of some 67 independently owned and operated offices.
At F-O-R-T-U-N-E Personnel Consultants (FPC) we look for individuals who can follow a proven, time-tested process. If you are somebody who has excelled in your industry, but for various reasons may be looking to make a change, FPC might be the opportunity you have been looking for. FPC will help you to take control of your professional and personal life, be in a business that’s proactive instead of reactive and enjoy a “quality of life” corporate America simply can’t provide.
FPC was founded in 1959 and began franchising in 1973. Throughout its history, FPC has adhered to a strategic decision to be the right size. That means planning its growth to be large enough to provide nationwide impact, while remaining small enough to be personal, flexible and responsive to its family of recruiting offices. This quality is at the heart of many owners’ decisions to join FPC.
Leverage Business Success with Recruiting Franchise Ownership
Executive recruiting franchise ownership can leverage your past industry experience and contacts, giving you a jump start to building revenues. In addition, executive recruiting is part of the Business Services Sector of the franchise industry -- the fastest-growing segment. 2015 unit sales for business services were expected to rise 3.9% as opposed to 1.4% for franchises overall.
Beyond the potential revenues in serving an expanding business-to-business market, business services franchises have much lower costs of entry and operations. Imagine opening an office as opposed to building a fast food restaurant, or investing in a fleet of trucks. And, FPC owners and consultants have the benefit of FPC’s Exchange program where FPC offices refer both candidates and job orders and split the placement fee.
Why Partner with FPC?
FPC has a field support staff-to-franchise office ratio that is one of the highest in the industry. In addition, FPC’s leadership, training and support team are all experts and veterans of the recruiting industry. These factors contribute to highly effective franchise training and support programs for owners and their recruiters. Following are highlights of what you can expect as a new owner and throughout your franchise ownership
• Initial Set-up: We consult with you in support of licensing and lease negotiations, and provide advice on selection of insurance policies, office space, telephone systems, office supplies, equipment and furniture
• Training: When you first join the FPC network, you will spend two weeks at the New York City headquarters for intensive, structured training, supplemented by another week (on site) visit (split into 1-2 visits). During your first year there are weekly reviews of your progress and recommendations. We also provide on-going training, including regional seminars, new search consultant training and FPC University
• Fundamental Strategies: • Management methods, innovative telephone techniques, interviewing skills, strategies for generating job and placement activity with both candidates and companies, day-to-day operations of a recruitment business
• Procedures: • Exploration of the placement process, from business development and recruiting candidates to negotiating salaries and making placements
• Materials: • Comprehensive training and operations manuals, client/ candidate ATS and Industry Directory Software
• Personalized Support: • We help you to set attainable goals, work with you to track your activity and provide consultative support to you and your employees to help you close more business. The following programs and activities are designed to help assure your success
o New consultant training
o Internal recruiter hiring and training program
o Owners’ Placement Academy
o National production awards program
o Annual National Owners’ Conference
o Bulletins, seminars, quarterly newsletter
o National contracts for value-added services
Multiple Revenue Streams
• Contingent permanent placement
• Retained permanent placement
• Referral & Exchange placement opportunities within the FPC network
• Contract Staffing
• Annual FPC Owner Meeting – New York City ('16) Fort Lauderdale ('15)Charleston (’14); San Juan (’13); New Orleans (’12)
• Regional Seminars (Owners and Consultants)
• Network Conference Calls / Online Discussion Forums
• Network-wide awards and rewards to celebrate and recognize top performers
• Annual Platinum and Platinum Elite Consultant Trip
• Recruiting software (ATS)
• Real time metrics to help with planning, training and growing revenue
• FPC Owner Intranet (The Vine)
• Corporate legal counsel
• Preferred vendor and purchasing program delivering “buying power” discounts
• Elected Board of Advisors liaising with FPC Corporate team on behalf of the FPC franchise Network