Home-Based Online Math Tutoring Franchise - Educational Franchise
3141 west 5th Vancouver, BC Canada
Own a unique, math-focused, home-based tutoring franchise for $1000
Game play has been demonstrated to be an effective way of teaching math. Ho Math Chess invented math, chess, and puzzle-integrated math workbooks aimed at improving children’s abilities in basic computation, and developing their problem-solving and creativity in a fun and inspiring learning environment.
• Proprietary copyrighted and innovative math, chess, and puzzle-integrated workbooks emphasizing analytical skills development
• Graduated puzzle difficulty builds confidence in a fun learning environment.
• Unique chess symbol and flat chess set inventions
• Low cost and faster start-up franchise with home-based (can be up and running in 2- 4 weeks) or in-store models. Low–cost franchise listed in education category – entrepreneur.
• Single unit or multi-unit operations available.
• Free start-up training and free ongoing support.
• Teaching material for Pre-K to Grade 7 (ages 4 to 13) math in various workbooks: School math, Review, Math Contest, Private or enrichment math entrance exams, and SSAT.
• No inventory to stock. Low overhead and operating expenses. Simple to run with minimum staff required.
• Ho Math Chess established in 1995, based out of Vancouver, Canada.
• Includes award-winning workbook Frankho ChessDoku
• Ho Math Chess teaching methodology has been published in a peer-reviewed math journal.
For more information Call Frank Ho (604) 263-4321, email@example.com, www.homathchess.com
Area Development Programs
Multiple Unit Discounts
International Franchise Sales
Ho Math Chess Franchise